This recipe is dedicated to everyone chocolate lovers. Chocolate dough with chocolate chips means that chocolate is everywhere.
175 butter of room tempeerature
80 g milk chocolate
100 g brown sugar
35 g white sugar
20 g cocoa
10 g vanilla sugar
2 egg yolks
240 g all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
115 g milk chocolate
3/4 dl heavy cream
20 g honey
50 g butter of room temperature
a pinch of salt
50 g dark chocolate
a pinch of seasalt
1. Preheat oven into 175 °C.
2. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
3. Beat well butter with both types of sugar, add vanilla sugar too. Add melted chocolate and mix untill incorporated.
4. Add yolks and mix well.
5. In another bowl mix flour, cocoa and baking powder.
6. Move this mixture into the chocolate one and knead a dough.
7. Roll the dough into balls the size of large walnuts and place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Press lightly on top. The distance between the cookies is about 3 cm.
8. Using the outside of a small measuring spoon, make an indentation in the middle of each cookie.
9. Bake cookies for 12 minutes.
10. Use a measuring spoon again to trace the center of the cookies if they have disappeared after baking.
1. Pour the cream into a heavy-bottomed saucepan, add chopped chocolate, honey, butter and salt. Bring the mixture until smooth and transfer to piping bag.
2. Fill the center of each cookie with ganache.
Mix finely chopped chocolate with salt, transfer the mixture to a piping bag and place in a tall glass. Pour boiling water into a glass and wait until the chocolate is completely dissolved. Cool slightly. Cut the tip of the bag and decorate the cookies.