After the quarantine:
– Satu will visit to us and the children will smash the whole house again;
– will invite my neighbors to visit and we will sit on the veranda and eat something fiery from the grill. We will drink, perhaps, red.
– will go to visit Lucas and we will speak a magnificent mixture of four languages.
– will go to a music store and buy a new set of strings for a guitar
– make a new haircut
– will sit on the summer terrace first Albatrossi, and then Kaneli. Or vice versa, I haven’t decided yet.
– sign up for a dance school near the conservatory harbor;
– I’m going to Savonlinna to listen to Verdi;
– I will go to the jazz festival in Pori. This year it was canceled, but it will be next.
– I will go to Norway. Miss a lot.
– Ira will come.
– I’ll bake a chocolate cake, as in the photo, and will invite Alice to visit. We will make strong coffee and we will talk for a long time.
80 g oat flakes
105 g almond flour
2 tsp cocoa
2 tsp agave syrup
35 g melted coconut oil
160 g frozen berries
370 g coconut cream
1 tbsp lemon juice
80 g agave syrup
2.5 tsp agar
210 g of dark chocolate (from 70% and above)
240 g coconut cream
2.5 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C.
- Grind all the ingredients for a tart base in a blender. Put the resulting crumbs in a mold, carefully compact and place in the oven for 10 minutes. Cool the base completely in the refrigerator.
- In a stewpan, mix all the components of the berry layer. After the mixture boils, punch it with a submersible blender, then pour over the top of the tart. Cool completely.
- Grind the chocolate. Combine butter and cream in a saucepan and bring the mixture to a boil. Add chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the berry and cool the tart completely. Garnish with berries, almonds, cocoa nibs or something else delicious and rhyme with tart.